Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 22 February 2011

TLT - New Release BFF Blog Hop!!!!

Hello! Welcome to Ladybug Crafts Ink's New Release blog hop!!!! You'll have to excuse any typos that may be in my post, I am so so so so sooooo tired! Busy day at Stitches yesterday sourcing gorgeous products (more news to come) and I also got to meet Sue and Kerry (again!) - Lovely! Just slightly pooped now!

Anyway, onto today's Blog Hop! How exciting, I love a good blog hop!!!


Kerry has been a busy ladybug with her latest stamp release BFF and they are all GORGEOUS, there are four stamps in the collection!!! Firstly, you should have arrived here from GAELLE if you haven't, click on the post title and it will take you back to The Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge Blog and start at the beginning!

OK so the boring bit  er the rules I mean (very important so please pay attention!)

A) Display the banner on your blog


B) Collect all the numbers from each blog on the hop and add them up. (Each blog has one number) After you've finished, add them up and email us at lcichallengeblog@aol.com

C) Leave some Ladybug Love by commenting on each DT blog!

Easy Peasy eh?!

One lucky winner will win the entire collection! And four lucky runners up will each win one stamp! Lovely!

So onto my card, I was given the sweet Olivia to use:
Domi, our GD for the month chose out challenge this week and we had a recipe, one image, two patterned papers and three flowers. I chose Basic Grey papers from the Lime Rickey collection and used some Bazzill and Bazill Bling to accompany my papers. I then used my new spiral die cut (thank you Mary J for recommending the site!) and made my three flowers from coordinating cardstock/papers to tie it all in.
I wanted to show off some of what you get in this fabulous stamp set, your get the main image as well as two sets of smaller stamps, I had to use the stars! (There are muscial notes too!) And to top off the collection, you get three sentiments!!! I ahd to use all three to help show off the excellent value for money this set is!


(If you're reading this early, I apologise for the photo, it was rather late by the time I finished but replace the photo later in the day!)

How sweet is Olivia, singing her little heart out with her glittery microphone!? I think she'd be perfect for all those wannabe Pop Princesses out there! Also perfect for girlies who love to play these sing-a-long Wii games etc - perfect!

There are four new stamps in this fabulous release and Kerry has a pre-release offer on, you can buy the new stamps for the special price of £5.99 instead of £6.99 until the 8th March!

Please go and take a look at my other Lovely Ladybug's blogs, there are definately more than four blogs to see so enjoy! Remember if you're taking part in the challenge this week to use only 3 flowers and not 4 otherwise they'll be trouble!
Onto the next lovely blog on the hop and you need to visit Tams who is the fourth ladybug in the list! Have fun and enjoy
Hayley xx





25 comments:

  1. Nice bright colors! Love that dotted paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Hayley -you're a star too lol
    Love those papers and those flowers and Olivia looks great too.. she is belting out that tune lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cutey! love the papers you have used, and your colouring is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fab a rooney image!! and a great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Hayley, love the bright colours and what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little rolled flowers in the corner, too cute! And always nice to see how to use accessory stamps to get our monies worth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are a star! Love it and those flowers are divine! Great DP and great use of the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I lve this card, so colourful and the image, she reminds me of Eilidh when she was small, always singing and performing!!!!AX

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very cool Hayley, she looks fabulous, love the flowers and the stars! Glad you had a great day at stitches. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great to see really bright colours, its brill Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo beautiful Hayley! Lovin' the colour combo and layout! Really cheered up my day honey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hayley - very nice! She looks ready for American Idol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Hayley. I love your colors and Olivia is colored beautifully. Pretty little flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hayley,
    Fab card, love the image and the gorgeous papers (great minds do indeed think alike!) I wish I had time to enter the blog hop but unfortunately I must catch up on my commenting as I have disappeared of the face off the earth at the moment and people are beginning to notice!
    Only 2 weeks till the fair....! Can't wait!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a nice vibrant card, and I love this stamp very nice, Gaynor

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE Olivia and your card too. The bright colors are just what we need now since it is still snowing outside!!! Thanks for sharing your art with us. XX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute image and great card. Love the flowers you made, they look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Lovely. Hope you've had a fabby week? Great card, loving the star and flower combo and isn't that image sweet!
    I'm all moved, nearly all unpacked and connected! ;) Phew!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bright colours on your card. Great image too.
    Hugs Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's cute, definitely X-Factor material! i just love the flowers that you have made as well, pretty card. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card. love the colours and the sentiments :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Helloo Hayley! Just letting you know I'm missing you!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!