Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Thursday, 31 March 2011

I FINALLY HAVE MY BROADBAND BACK.... YAY!!!!

Finally at about 1:30 this afternoon my broadband came on!!! I can't praise Orange enough, they said 7-10 working days and today was day 5 so not bad at all!!! BT on the other hand... well, we'll just leave it as that, don't get me started on a rant about how poor their service is!

I am so so so so so so soooooooo relieved, it's been an incredibly difficult 5 weeks with no phone/broadband running a business where everything is stored online has been testing to say the least! But I managed to get through it than goodness! There were times of desperate despair but hopefully it'll all be ok from now on!

I've been very busy with the website following the show, ordering in lots of gorgeous new stock for the website including gorgeous new Prima pearls and flowers, stunning Molly Blooms stamps which are divine, beautiful May Arts Trims and gorgeous new buttons to name but a few new additions!! There's over 300 new products so far this month including gorgeous new Bo Bunny lines (all 5 6 x 6 pads with restocks and more due mid April!) I've also another gorgeous new Crate Paper line to add this evening hopefully depending on how well I feel! Plus there's more 6 x 6 pads! So plenty to choose from I think!!


 I think that's about everything for now, you can find all of what I've added so far on the website (with more to come)!




I'm still feeling rather poorly, I now have a terrible cold and my poor nose/sinuses are so sore! I'm hoping it'll clear off soon as I hate being ill and I'm so sick of it! Don't you just hate it when you're too busy to be ill!?

I hope everyone is well. Fingers crossed, I should be back with no interruptions now - YAY!!!
xxx


7 comments:

  1. oh so sorry to hear you are feeling poorly Hayley . But sooooooo glad you are back online!!
    Great to have you back properly. LOve the new stock
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaayyyyy Hayley!!! I thought my 2 weeks without BB was bad enough but 5...wouldn't want to even contemplate it. Those new goodies look tempting...will have a look when I get back from Sadie's tonight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you have your broadband back and hope you'll get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better and will have to check out your store. Need to support our fellow ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have you back Hayley!! Oooh, new stock looks lovely. Hope you feel better very soon hon. P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELCOME BACK sweet girl. Oh, your new goodies look SO SO scrumptious! :D

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!