Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Long time no see plus it's TLT!!! YAY!!

Morning! I can't believe I've been without the magical landline/broadband for almost a month now, to say I'm so sick of it is so two weeks ago, I've just about had enough and as I write this, BT STILL haven't turned up to start sorting this mess out!!! VERY FUSTRATED!
I've missed my Lovely Ladybug friends sooooooooo much!!! So much has happened in the weeks I've been away including the retail show, Grace being poorly, a humongous stock take and trying to sort out the chaos my house is in following the show - the last isn't quite done yet! I've had lots of stock deliveries the last couple of weeks too so it's been very very busy, all hindered by the fact I run an online busy and my phone number is printed with adverts, stationery etc etc etc...

Anyway, onto much much much happier things and it's time for TLT, boy have I missed TLT and crafting in general, I've not had time to do any crafting for weeks!!! I was worried I'd have lost my mojo and then I couldn't find my acrylic block anyway (it was "somewhere" in the chaos, of course I knew exactly where I'd put it... it was somewhere!!) I found a stamped images of Robyn and stupidly coloured her and then decided to run her through my Grand Calibur after I coloured her and yes... she met a horrid grim mess when I tried to emboss her - grrrr! So I hunted for my block and found that, exactly where I knew it would be... somewhere! I stamped up Robyn again and managed to get a card made in an HOUR!!! Go me, go me!!!

This week's challenge was set by Gaelle and she decided on the theme - Monochrome! I love green (and pink - they're joint favourite colours!) and I'd already "chosen" Wellies Robyn - she's so irresistable, if I got a Birthday card every year with her on, I wouldn't be disappointed, I love her so much!! :-D

So without further ado, (I'm sure you're all exhausted after reading the "essay" above!) here is my card...


YAY!!! It worked!!! (PHEW!!)

Be sure to take a look at the other Ladybugs beautiful projects HERE and I'm sure they'd love some comments too!!

That's it from me, 10:30 and still no BT... I don't think I'll hold my breath, I might be holding it for too long!!

Have a great day and hopefully I'll be back again soon
xxx

10 comments:

  1. That BT man better be there soon !!
    LOve the card as green is my fave .. and Robyn is looking fab despite her earlier trauma lol
    Have good day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to have you back Hayley!

    Brilliant job wiht this challenge - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, she's back!! Hope you get it sorted soon Hayley. Great to have you back and your card is fabulous! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Hayley, love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Hayley - you've made me realise that I should break this stamp out of it's packaging and do something with it at last! And use that ribbon too - you know how much I love it. Sorry to hear Grace has been poorly again - hope she is improving now. Take care, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so nice to see you back again Hayley!! I have missed you:) Love your green creation, suit the image perfectly. I actually broke into the papers I bought from you a while back, really didn't want to as they are so pretty:) Must get some more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hayley, Robyn is FAB and I love anything green. Thanks for choosing me as a winner at LCI last week, I'm working my way through all the ladybugs to be a follower of you all. Will also check out your shop later
    Hugs Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hayley....hmmm...do I know you?

    TEE HEE

    I have SOOOOOO missed you! I love your card; the greens are amazing and the papers are delightful; love this image of Robyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Hayley!! That bad BT...I know they turned up since you posted this so I hope all is well at yours. Love you card...this is amazing...especially since you did it in an hour!! Maybe that's the secret lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hayley, your card looks fabulous. Love the green and the papers are so pretty. It's so good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!