Gosh, another week has been on gone, think I blinked and missed it!
I'm suffering at the moment with laryngitis (I think... again!) so I'll keep this short and sweet!
I had great fun with Amanda's challenge thinking of all the possibilities I could come up with for making my own flowers but decided to make this:
For my flower, I chose some Bo Bunny 3/8" double dot ribbons (in Coral and Sage) and sewed them together to make a flower. I then used some of the papers that I used for the base card and made two leaves which I rolled slightly and stuck down with foam pads. In the centre of the flower, I cut a flower from the papers and added a brad just to hide all the messy bits! I'm very very pleased with the results and think the colours suit Ruby!
I don't think you can see in this photo but I sprayed with Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists - inference red (pink) onto the pink papers and leaves, it really glimmers and catches the sun - B-E-A-UTIFUL!
Please take a look at what my other stunnalicious teamies have come up with - http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ and head on over to the challenge blog so that you can take part!!! Have fun!!