Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 19 April 2011

TLT - Anything Goes!

My goodness, another round of challenges have been an gone, I think the lovely ladybugs are having so much fun and that's why time seems to be flying!
I can't keep up... my poor to-do list keeps getting longer and longer and I don't seem to be scratching things off as fast!

I hope you're all having a lovely week - the weather here has been beautiful and I can't wait for the weekend. We're off on an easter egg hunt with Grace and it's her first "proper" Easter where hopefully she'll be well enough to enjoy it! I've found some gorgeous gluten and dairy free goodies for her to enjoy so I'm hoping it'll be nice for her.

Onto this week's TLT challenge and it's a really really easy one this week! Anything goes! :o) You can all have a go and enter to win a LCI stamp!!

I hadn't inked up Birthday Nikki in a while so thought she could do with a little attention. I love colouring her pressies in!

I thought the bright warm colours were perfect for a Spring/Summer Birthday.



Please make sure you take a look at my other teamies cards/projects, everyone has done a stunnalicious job!!

Oh and I nearly forgot (shhh, don't tell head Ladybug, I'll get told off LOL!)
We have some exciting news... take a look below - eeeeeeeeek
I am loving the new releases and I'm not saying any more!

How excited are we!!?? VERY!
Have a great day lovelies!
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Grrrr, I've stuffed up my scheduled post. I'd scheduled it for usual time and it posted! I've given up trying to sort it out, sorry ladies, it's a little early "today"! Hey it makes a change from me being late LOL!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Hayley .. never too early for TLT lol
    I love the colours on your card ..a s you say so warm and summery
    Hope grace enjoys the egg.. hope she hsares with Mummy lol
    Have a great day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Dahhhling! I'm always that happy when I buy clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lovely colors and I love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hayley, wonderful colours on your card, such a happy feeling! Enjoy the Easter egg hunt, it will be such fun! Fingers crossed the weather holds til then. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley I love your fresh colours this week, just one gorgeous card mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Hayley. Love the warm summery colors you've used. Nikki looks very happy ... well, who wouldn't if they had just done all that shopping, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Hayley - love the bright, springy colors and that ribbon is dee-lish! Great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely summery colours. I love the Birthday Nikki and those flowers are fab.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Hayley! I like how you just knotted the ribbon instead of tying a bow, very casual looking. Pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, how pretty is your card, love the warm colours and your colouring is fabby!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Sweets. This is one lush card, Nikki looks great. Mmmmmmmwah. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flabulous Hayley!!! I love the colours and pp you've used..and I love colouring the prezzies too lol. Hope Grace had fun hunting for Easter eggs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hayley. This is just adorable! I love the colors that you have used and the embossed paper just works so nicely with the whole card. Great Card! Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!