Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 26 April 2011

TLT - Ladybug Crafts Ink - New Release Blog Hop!! EEEEEEK!

Good Morning Everyone!! It's another BIG day here at Ladybug Crafts Ink - A new release and to celebrate we're having a blog hop! Oh how I love these soooo much!! How exciting!








Lots of chances to win a prize!!



Firstly the Hop! All of the DT have not only had to use the challenge theme, but we have also each used one of the new images! There are 4 in total and I'm sure you'll agree when you see everyone's creations the new images are just fabulous - we love them all!! (We've not seen eachother's cards yet though so it's all very exciting!!)









The "boring" bit - the Rules:



a) Visit each of the DT members in order and leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts.
b) Leave a comment on the challenge blog once you have finished the hop.
c) Display the blog hop banner which is at the top of this post on your blog, either in a post or on your side bar.


The First Prize is all 4 images in the new release!!


Plus there are 4 Runner up prizes - one new image each! Winners will be chosen at random! Easy peasy eh?!



The hop will close 12pm midday GMT on Monday 2nd MAY and the winner will be announced at 9am GMT on Tuesday 3rd MAY


You should have arrived at my blog from the lovely Pami! If you haven't please go back to the start which you'll find by clicking HERE


You'll notice we have an extra name on the hop and you might just recognise it too! Jeanie aka The Spotted Chick emailed when she saw the new images and BEGGED to be allowed to play along... ha ha well maybe not quite but we're all THRILLED to have Jeanie join us for this blog hop!!


Now onto the challenge - which is the other way you can win a prize.. and this week it's KERRY who has chosen the theme which is:

FASHION




For my card, I chose some current papers which are very much "in" at the moment - gorgeous Fancypants Beach Babe as well as pom pom trim which is also hugely popular and fashionable in the card making World. To top off the fashion theme is the stamp (LOL) I don't go very far without my flip flops in the warm weather - I even bought a beautiful jewelled pair for my Wedding Day!


So you have 2 ways to win a prize - you can either make a card for the challenge, do the hop or if you're feeling crafty and adventurous why not do both!?




Plus if you don't win, you can still enjoy the stamps at a discount price as the stamps will be on sale from Tuesday with a special price of £5.50 until Monday May 2nd! Bargain! You can buy them from Kerry's store HERE 




Well I hope you all have lots of fun and enjoy the hop and special offer! Happy Tuesday! I'm off to one of Grace's friend's First Birthday party this afternoon!

Oh and I guess you'll be wanting to know where to go next (an essential piece of information which was nearly forgotten LOL!) The next stop on the hop is the uber talented Mary J
xxxx

37 comments:

  1. Very cute Hayley, loving the flip flops and love those little pompoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the papers you have used, and that image is lovely!! I {heart} flip flops! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! I love what you've done with this cutie, Hayley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Hayley!!! This is scrumptious...LOVE the pp..does it come in paper pads? It's perfect for The Flipflops :-D The pom poms are super cute as are the gems on the flipflops. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i almost feel like i am on the beach lol.. i love the summery colours and that bobbly ribbon..reminiscent of a sombrero lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley, after seeing your card I feel summer has truly arrived!!! beautiful colours and of course loving the image! Fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great card. I want to go to the beach after I've seen it. That is summer. Fanatstic.

    Greetings, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG those pom poms are super cute!! Love this Hayley it has a really summery feel about it which is perfect for the image! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, the colors the ribbon the image everything, fab, Gaynor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what a super cute card. Love the ribbons, papers and that adorable image. Thanks for inspiring. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. feels like summer...great colors ..cute card..thanks

    Tina
    ricktina09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGness! I love it! The ribbon with the little balls, the papers, the image! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute; LOVE the colors - and YOU are the beach babe eh? :D

    Love that pom pom ribbon; just scrumptious beach-y colors!! Well done sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH lovely I just love this image and the papers.
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's a very wonderful card
    many greetings
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the seaside design and the papers look fab
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there. This is so cute! I really love your coloring and the flip flops and bag really make me just want to start playing in our pool. Come on Summer! lol Great card. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. How adorable!!! I love the pom pom trim and the colors are gorgeous! Cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Hayley I just love your card! Those colors are great and I love the little bobble lace you used too, just looks like a bunch of fun in a card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pompom ribbon/cord! Fab colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card, love the papers they match the image perfectly!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hayley, this is so sweet and adorble. It looks so summery. Your coloring looks fabulous and I love those yummy papers ... and that pom trim ... I need some of that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a nice pairing of the flip flops with the fish paper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this one too Hayley.....more my kind of footwear especially if thr beach is involved.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. So in touch with the current weather - gorgeous - the colours brightened my day xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wowie, just love the colours and feel of your card! Lovely :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tee-hee! We all are lovin' that beach bag today! Great minds, think alike! Love the pretty colors you used and that trim, OH MY! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Soo cute and very beach worthy. :) Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a sweet summery card. Love the paper combo, layout and layers!!! Thanks for sharing. joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. The colours that you have used are gorgeous. I do love this image.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are so cheeky and so much fun! Love your color combo as it makes me want summer to come now!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet card-love it.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this! Flip Flops are definitely part of summer fashion for me! Hopping on to the next stop!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous card Hayley, love the image and how you have stenciled the edges. The papers are making my tummy rumble they are that yummy! It was lovely to see you the other day and I'm glad to say that neither my car or your wall ended up damaged when I left!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the new images and what a lovely summery card. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Pretty papers, love the fishes, perfect for the beach idea. Lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!