Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 5 April 2011

TLT - Time for Tams' Challenge - A Sketch!

Morning!! It's time for TLT again! (Gosh, I honestly do not know where last week went... and it's already Tuesday and I have a mountain of work to get through in the next 2 1/2 hours before I go out this afternoon... mission impossible I think!!!!

Tams set us the challenge this week - she has chosen a lovely sketch by Maya Stenshagen!

Well me being me in all my chaos couldn't find my circle nesties that I needed!!! I had a right strop and nearly threw the toys out the cot so I decided to find my circles and x cutter tool, could I find that?? NO! Grrrr so Sunday night after much hunting I had to give in and cut my baby out in a square - HMPF!

You can't see in the photo very well but the white CS is Bazzill Dotted Swiss for some texture, the dotted paper is by Crate Paper and will be on the website hopefully later today! The Ribbon is May Arts striped grosgrain and can be found HERE I couldn't resist adding glitter and glossy accents to the bubbles, they just cry out in need of both!! The stamp is of course by LCI as it the sentiment, I think the Baby stamp sets are excellent value for money, you get so much in the set!
We've soooo many friends who have had babies recently (3 of our friends have had babies in March... 9 months after our wedding!) or are due to have a baby soon that I thought I best start making lots of baby cards, this one is going to be making it's way to The Netherlands! Our friends came to our wedding last year and had a little boy Vincent the first week in March! Maybe there was something in the water...

I hope you'll all play along this week with Tams' challenge, as you can see by the examples, you can interpret the sketch any way you want just have fun and play along!
Remember to leave my lovely ladybug buddies some ladybug love though - you can find their links in the sidebar or from the TLT Challenge blog page - http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
I'm sure you'll join me in wishing Tams a steady recovery, from the progress reports she's doing amazing!!! :D

See you soon, Hayley xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike hon! I used this image too, its so cute!! And I think I NEED some more ribbon! Love it! P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute and the ribbon is absolutely flabulous!!.. I used to lose my nesties regularly .. but bought some magnetic sheet the other week and now i know where they are lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wondeful, Hayley!!! The colour combo is brill and what a bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card; I'm in lust with that ribbon..oh sorry, I mean love! It's heavenly!

    Great card; it just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hayley, love the square!! and that ribbon is delicious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Hayley! Glad I'm not drinking your water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats gorgeous Hayley, love the big striped bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Hayley. Love the colors and that ribbon is gorgeous. I'm so glad you're back with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! About the square, let's just say you show everybody that it's allowed to interpret the sketch as they want (or need!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lovely card Hayley, that ribbon is far too gorgeous it should be illegal! Sounds like there must have been something in the water at your wedding.....which could be a bad thing as my parents must be connected to the same supply as you and that doean't bear thinking about!!!!!
    Anyway moving swiftly on......it was lovely to see you at the show, your stand was one of the beas (I'm not just saying that!) and so well thought out. You could move around and see the goods which you couldn't on alot of the others esp those who tried to fit an extra row of shelves at the front!
    Would have loved to come to the crop but Hubbys birthday is that day. Maybe next time!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Hayley! That ribbon is scrumptious and I'd say you used your imagination with that square lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!