Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Monday, 2 May 2011

Hello Cupcake Blog Hop

WOWEE!!! How excited am I?! I'm so very happy to be a part of the Hello Cupcake Blog Hop!!

There is a "Something Beginning with C Challenge" with their usual Icing on the Cupcake monthly prize!!
To introduce the new Cupcakes, they are having a fabulous "Hello Cupcake Blog Hop"! I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!
 
To be in with a chance of winning the candy below  provided by (my company) Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn. I am Guest designing for this happy occasion!

If you've just arrived from Shelly then you're in the right place! While you're here, please leave a comment and then add your name to Mr Linky (you need to start at the beginning (click the link to the Cupckae Challenge Blog above)
Don't forget you need to have left a comment on each Blog in the Hop, including Cupcake and mine for a chance to win the Candy from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn!! A winner will be chosen randomly and announced in the post on 9 May.
Here's my card:

I used some of he gorgeous new Flourish cardstock by Bo Bunny in Chiffon accompanied by Chocolate Double Dot cardstock. I used a digital stamp by Pink Petticoat - Tea "C"ups and stacked them! I also used some Cream Lace by Prima and finished it off with a delicious helping of gold glitter and Chocolate twine by May Arts. Hope you all like it!
Here is the Candy...



A gorgeous 6 x 6 Paper Pad by Crate Paper (Emma's Shoppe), Hero Arts Cupcake Clings Set, Bold Spotty Buttons, Yellow Floral Felt, Tutu 3/8" Ribbon, Pink Twine, Prima Pastel Flowers & Petaloo Butterflies!!


To celebrate the blog hop I am also offering everyone 10% discount on purchases made at www.funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk until Midnight 9th May. To get 10% off your purchase please enter the code exactly as shown:
CUPCAKEBH

I think that's all from me! Have a fabulous time on the hop! And good luck!! Hayley xxx

32 comments:

  1. Loved the hop, such talent! Love your card Hayley, the little flowers are so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card i love the vintage feel to it x
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hayley - so glad you could join us for the fun! Love the chocolatey tones and the image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hayley lol.. and i know cos its was on my mantel piece for a week.. it really did sparkle .. just fabarooni!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Rachel, the chocolatey colours are scrummy and so is your added detail! Thank you so much for sponsoring our blog hop...I think its going to be a busy week for all of us! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the chocolate and cream colours Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hayley! Oh I love this chocolatey card, Mmmmm! Great papers, fab image and those flowers are divine! Thanks for sponsoring us for the bloh hop! Hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your card! I am looking forward to see your work as a DT-member of cupcake! Thanks for this inspiring Blog-hop!
    xxx Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet and sophisticated card, I particularly like those paper flowers, xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hayley your card is just so sweet the colours are yummy and the liitle flowers look fab.
    Hugs Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hayley your card is very classy in those gorgeous creams and browns I love it hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Hayley! I totally love your card! Great "stacked" image, fab layout and I adore the cream and chocolate colours! It is great to have you with us, thank YOU for everything:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hayley, wow, love love love your card - fabulous colours, and I adore the image, very clever to stack it like that. Also love the new CS *sigh*

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, and in my favourite colours! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute. I love the stacked cups.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Hayley. Thank you so much for making the Hello Cupcake Blog Hop possible. I'm so glad you're a part of it too. Your card is gorgeous. I love, love, love the colours and fabby image. Hope all goes well this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card. love the teacups. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Hayley! Need to get that image now that I see how cute it is. And I am keeping both you and Grace in my prayers this week that all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card Hayley - I LOVE the colors so much.

    BTW, any new MME paper pads? :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Hayley, I love the brown tones. I'm so pleased you could join in with our blog hop.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Hayley, love this card it is just beautiful!
    Hope all is going well with you this week, thinking of you.
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card - so elegant - thanks for the chance to win and the 10% offer! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Hayley....gorgeous card....very stylish...thanks for giving the chance to win and also for your offer!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hayley - I love this card, its fab! I love your little teacups and the colours are just lovely! Thanks for the chance of winning. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful card with a great vintage feel. That lace is beautiful! Thanks for a great hop and a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card :-) I love the image ,,, very cute and the papers and flowers are fab ,,, love the monochrome too ,, lovely shades of brown :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    hopping along >>>:-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your card Hayley! Beautiful color & super sweet stacked image. Thanks for sponsoring us this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, your card is just stunning!!! I love the lace and the choice of brown colours!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card. And how creative with "chiffon" as your 'C' item. I love the lace along the bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi babes! Just popping by to say hi! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!