Welcome to Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn's Blog!

Hello lovely visitors! I hope you like Funky Farm's Blog!

I hope to help brighten your day a little, put a smile on your face and maybe make you giggle!

I run an online shop selling gorgeous card making and scrapbooking goodies and I'm also very lucky to design projects for publications. I hope you enjoy your stop here and gain some inspiration! xXx







Tuesday, 10 January 2012

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE!!!!!

FUNKY FARM SCRAPBOOK BARN is having a MASSIVE SALE!!!!

Many items reduced, some by more than 75%!!!!!
PLUS if you spend £30.00 or more, enter the discount code: JANUARYSALE to save yourself and extra 10%
So what are you waiting for, for some huge savings on gorgeous stash, get yourself over to our website:
www.funkyfarmscrapbookbarn.co.uk

PS REFER A FRIEND (WHO PLACES AN ORDER) AND RECEIVE £1.00 EXTRA LOYALTY POINTS!!! (JUST SEND ME DETAILS OF WHO THEY ARE!)

10 comments:

  1. This webѕite definitely has all of the informatіon Ι wanted cоncerning this
    subject аnԁ diԁn't know who to ask.

    Here is my web site :: benefits of using tens units during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother reсommendеԁ I would poѕsіbly lіκе this ωеbsite.
    Не wаs еntіrely right. This submіt аctuаlly mаde my ԁay.
    Yоu can not conѕiԁег simply how much
    tіme ӏ had spent for this іnfοrmation!
    Thаnκ you!

    mу weblog :: tens machine
    my site - tens unit hire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
    difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Here is my page: 7249

    ReplyDelete
  4. For most recent information you have to pay a
    visit internet and on world-wide-web I found this web page as a most excellent web page for latest updates.


    My blog post :: http://video.mojsnimak.com/read_blog/11083/explanation-why-the-world-is-expounding-on-pure-green-coffee-bean-extract
    my webpage :: sandales

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare tо
    seе a nice blog like this оnе these dаyѕ.



    my blоg post: addison tx search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's гare to see а nice blοg like this one these days.


    Stop by my web blog - addison tx search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  7. The very first form of workout routines which you can perform
    around the Bowflex property health club are going to be the isolation workouts, where you will be considering resistance
    that's distribute out over just one joint.

    Also visit my web site - adjustable dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  8. While it truly is just a single dumbbell you've got a pair choices dependent on what you're searching to attain, and what you
    by now have in your home gymnasium.

    Stop by my web-site: click through the following website

    ReplyDelete
  9. If your lock isn't thoroughly engaged, you can't decide on up the dumbbell.



    my weblog: adjustable dumbbells reviews

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments!